- 1.Foster a sense of community and belonging among members by organizing regular events and activities.
- 2.Provide access to resources and support to help members succeed in their digital-making endeavors.
- 3.Facilitate the sharing of ideas and knowledge within the community through the private forum and other channels.
- 4.Encourage the exploration and experimentation of new technologies and techniques within the community.
- 5.Provide project opportunities and make sure community members are compensated fairly and on time, every time.
- 6.Continually strive for improvement and growth for the benefit of all members.